An ant as a superhero? I just don't see it. To be fair, Marvel is probably better at picking superhero movies to make than I am. With that in mind, Ant-Man will be released this Friday. Watch the Ant-Man trailer below:
The Ant-Man trailer got me thinking: What makes an ant so special? I looked into it, and after hours upon hours of extensive research, this is what I found:
- Ants can carry 50 times their bodyweight.
- So can I...what's the big deal?
- Ants lived alongside dinosaurs.
- Samuel L. Jackson got himself all eaten up by a velociraptor.
- Ants started farming long before humans.
- I haven't seen any ant apples at the farmers' market, have you?
Mehhh, I went ahead and created some of my own unlikely animal superheroes:
These are clearly superior superheroes. But hey, if ants are still your thing, I can't be mad atcha. Especially if you're rocking these Marvel Ant-Man T-Shirts, hoodies and apparel from the new Marvel Shop at DBH!
That's right, I said it: THE NEW MARVEL SHOP AT DBH!!! Check out our Marvel T-Shirts, tanks and hoodies, then let us know what you think about the movie in the comments below!
I totally wouldn't be mad at any of your "unlikely animal superhero" submissions, btw.